As of July 1, 2019 The Lanier County Board of Registrars will assume the newly created Lanier County Board of Elections and Registration per the law that was signed by the Governor Kemp.
The Board of Elections & Registration provides the following services:
The Board of Elections & Registration registers all eligible citizens to vote, provides free voter ID’s, and maintains district maps for Lanier County. We also conduct all Federal, State and County wide elections, maintain election results, and uphold election laws regarding registration and voting.
To register to vote you must:
1. Be a citizen of the United States
2. Be a legal resident of the Lanier County
3. Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
4. Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
5. Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Was my Provisional Ballot counted?
For Lanier County information, contact our office at (229) 482-8361 or email@example.com
The Secretary of State’s Office has also established a secure website and free-access telephone number for provisional ballot voters to access to determine whether their provisional ballots were counted and if not, the reason why.Secretary of State’s Office
Their phone number is (844) 537-5375.
162 W Thigpen Ave
Lakeland, GA 31635